Tuesday 1 June 2010

Decode Exhibition


I did not like this exhibition at all. I just found it boring. Although my friend loved it, and all the kids there were having a blast as well, for the point of the exhibition was to interact with it and it would regergitate your actions/sounds but they would be morphed through the technology. The only part I liked were the lights in the exhibition that lit up as you walked by them. It set such an incredible mood like something out of Avatar. I thought the rest of the exhibition would be like this but there really wasn't an fluidity throughout and there wasn't really a set mood like there was in The Telling Tales exhibition. Even though that exhibition displayed many different artists work it flowed and had a story behind it that the Decode exhibition was lacking.

No comments:

Post a Comment